ALL IS BRIGHT ON 124
November 16 |
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the 124 Street business community to celebrate the coming of the winter season by lighting up 124 Street with illumination, live music, street performers, fire dancers, beverage gardens, a children’s activity area, food trucks, s’mores around the fire, sleigh rides, fun winter activities, and more.
All is Bright is an annual free community light up festival that caters to families and patrons of all ages.
FESTIVAL PROGRAMMING AREA:
124 Street (road closed) between 107 and 109 Avenues | Main Stage: Helen Nolan Park, 124 Street and 108 Avenue
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT:
Join us for the main attraction! The “Light Up the Night Ceremony” takes place at 6:00 pm. Join us as we count-down to the official unveiling of the holiday lights in the area!
We’ll share updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram through our @shop124street handles, which we’ll be marking with the hashtag #AllisBright.
- Roll the Bones
- Paul Woida
- Jeff Hendrick & the Love Jones
- Arlo Maverick
- Mercy Funk
- DJ Joses Martin
- Immersive Light Installations
- Beverage Gardens
- Mulled Wine
- Wagon Rides
- Ice Sculptures
- Light-Up Street Performers
- Light Parade
- Power Carving
- Light-Up Crafts
- Flying Canoë Volant Voyageurs and Selfie Booth
- Fire Pits
- Photos With Santa
- Maple Taffy Making
- Ornament Printmaking With SNAP
- Rickshaw Rides
- Cookie Decorating
- Bannock Making
- Historical Interpreters
Bling Gifts & Décor (#100, 10612 124 Street) The holiday season has begun at Bling! Bling is giving out BLING Christmas punch, has up to 70% off selected items, discounts on Christmas baubles and free wrapping!
Glasses Half Full (10625 124 Street) Visit here for holiday tunes, sweet treats and hot chocolate (by donation) as well as a meet and greet with some of CAAWLS Animal Wellness’ finest and cutest pups and their hardworking trainers! Best of all, the proceeds from the evening will all be going to support CAAWLS’ programs!
Glenora Family Pet Clinic (10544 124 Street) This award-winning vet clinic is giving away hot chocolate, cider and popcorn. Enter their raffle and get a sparkle tattoo! Also accepting donations of unopened food to the pet food bank.
Meuwly’s Artisan Food Market (10706 124 Street) Meuwly’s is right across the street from the main festivities with free hot drinks and samples from some of your favourite local food producers. Everyone is welcome and will be greeted warmly.
The Cutting Room Salon and Spa (10126 121 Street) This beautiful salon has prizes, discounts and fun in store for you. Eating, drinking and shopping sounds like a great combination!
The event will be centred around Helen Nolan Park on 124 Street at 108 Avenue with 124 Street also being closed from 107 to 109 Avenues.
- Parking: Available at all the usual places. Click here to see our area Parking Map
- Winter Biking: The City of Edmonton’s Downtown Bike Network is encouraging winter cyclists to cycle out to the event via the City’s new bike routes and lanes. Parking for bikes is available all along 124 Street. Click here to see the City of Edmonton’s winter riding tips.
- Transit: 124 Street is a major transit corridor with direct or connector routes running all along 124 Street. Click here to go directly to the ETS Trip Planner to plan your trip to the All is Bright festival site.
This is a great way to meet people in your community and experience the event from another perspective. Thank you to our amazing volunteers who make this possible!
Wanna play? You’re in luck! If you would like to join the team, we are currently still seeking volunteers for the following:
- Beverage Garden Entrance/Exit Supervisors
- Fire Pit Monitors
- Indigenous Craft and Tea Making Support
- Photo Booth Attendants
- Sleigh Ride Attendants
- Info Tent Attendants
- Event Setup and Teardown